Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Refcard

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Refcard
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 10:24:10 +0100

> Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
> Have a look at http://www.enigma.mal2.ch/index.html - a German refcard by
> Richi Bützer. AFAIK he is currently updating it to Enigma 1.00.

I actually know these pages (BTW: good work and very useful) but I thought of
something more compact (and possibly not only in German). Since nearly all
resources needed for that (images, object names) are already available in the
sources it may be possible to create a refcard at least semi-automatically
with minimal effort. If such a compact refcard would exist and be distributed
along with the sources it could also be of help for those who like to build
alternative references like Richi Bützer.

Ulf