Re: [Enigma-devel] "Difficulty" not shown in 800x600 ?

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] "Difficulty" not shown in 800x600 ?
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 21:34:00 +0100

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:

While I use my time counting pixels someone could write a "Sudoku" Level. There are enough items that could be used and Rubik's Cube shows how to display 9 3x3 squares. There are enough examples of Sudoku generators but I did not notice one written in Lua. The difficult mode should be a develish Sudoku!

There already is a "Sudoku" level from Alain.
I didn't take it into Enigma because I don't think it is
suitable for it, and, in addition, it still had several bugs.

Greetings,
Andreas