Re: [Enigma-devel] "Difficulty" not shown in 800x600 ?

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] "Difficulty" not shown in 800x600 ?
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 21:05:10 +0100

Markus Laire wrote:
Hello,
Currently the "Difficulty"-line is not shown in 800x600 resolution in
level-info screen.

Would it be possible to show it? I think there are enough space for
it, and IMHO it's quite a usefull number to immediately give some idea
of how hard the level is.

The space you would like to use is reserved for a multiline annotation field. But I can try squeeze enough space for the needed extra line.

While I use my time counting pixels someone could write a "Sudoku" Level. There are enough items that could be used and Rubik's Cube shows how to display 9 3x3 squares. There are enough examples of Sudoku generators but I did not notice one written in Lua. The difficult mode should be a develish Sudoku!

Ronald