[Enigma-devel] Comments on beta

From: Tacvek
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Comments on beta
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 21:48:17 -0500

The world record icon is fairly large, probalby a bit too large for my tastes.

Since the scorefile is not plain old xml anymore, there really needs to be a way for a user to tell enigma to forget a score (that score is invalid). I have one score that is definately invalid for example (No idea how it got there). (It is like 7 seconds on a level that requires around a minute).

Hopefully we will have enough submitted score available to have reasonable statistics for things like par time as of the final release. I don't mind having better than par time on virtually every level, but I don't think I'm really that good ;)
[Yes, I do know that there are currently no par time at all right now.]

Everything else looks pretyy good.