Re: [Enigma-devel] Next score update?

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Next score update?
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 15:18:35 +0100

Hi

Markus Laire wrote:
Hello, according to http://www.nongnu.org/enigma/documentation.html
scores will be collected 4th December 2006.

How soon will enigma download the new scores if ratings update is set to 'Auto'?

If you set ratings update to 'Auto' Enigma will currently look every 5 days for an incremental update. Inbetween Enigma will not access the internet independent how often you start it.

The update period is not hardcoded but downloaded with every incremental update. So we can change it if it proofs to be unappropriated.

But I can not promise that I will upload updated ratings on 5th December, as I have still to write the score evaluation software. But I can upload the Tutorial ratings from Andreas for testing purposes.

- Ronald