[Enigma-devel] .enigmarc updater

From: Tacvek
Subject: [Enigma-devel] .enigmarc updater
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 13:08:31 -0400

When will an updater be avilable for .enigmarc, to add paths to the index names of the esprit/oxyd levels? I feel hesitant to play the oxyd levels, since I already have score data for many of those levels, but the game does not recognize this. This is because an updater is not likely to be able to merge the two records. (Although that would be a nice feature for anybody who is tracking svn).