Re: [Enigma-devel] Annother patch

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Annother patch
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 00:06:32 +0200

Tacvek wrote:
The bug may not be within your patch - we still might have a Lua 5.1 incompatibility somewhere in the initialization code that did not show up with tolua++ 1.0.91 - but I thought the enabled typechecking should detect the problems.
It does detect the problem (for me at least). However, the problem is only printed to the console.

Must have looked on the wrong console (did apply, compile and test 2 patches in parallel)

Below is the diff. I've inlined it, because it should be trivial to apply by hand.

Thanks - commited the complete patch to the repository as r142

- Ronald