[Enigma-devel] Warning: trunk r121-123 and all branches/lua5 revision de

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Warning: trunk r121-123 and all branches/lua5 revision delete score file!
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:52:32 +0200

Sorry, we have a problem reading the old score file with Lua 5.1. As a bad sideeffect the old scoring system overwrites the score file with an empty one!

The problem should be located somewhere in src/options.cc options::GetLevelStatus() - but I am currently a little bit short of time to fix it immediately.

Sorry for any trouble the bug may have caused! Hope you all have a save backup score file.

- Ronald