Re: [Enigma-devel] Loss of lifes in Debian 0.92.1-1 enigma releases

From: Karen Pouelle
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Loss of lifes in Debian 0.92.1-1 enigma releases
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:43:48 +0000

> > I can not recommend using any trunk revision >70 for playing Enigma. You
> > may loose all scorings you achieve with these versions!

> Well, scoring is not that serious, is it?

I think all the scoring data will still be there, but not read by the game
as scoring data for the levels that have been moved.  If you're serious
about the scores, you can manually re-associate them with their
coresponding level by editing the scoring file. People who take the
score file seriously should  realise that anyone can manually edit
the scores to fake them, anyway.

Since some of the levels have changed slightly,  replaying the level
may be the best course of action.  I wouldn't believe a record score
on a level unless I've seen it played. :)