[Enigma-devel] bug report

From: S. Siggelkow
Subject: [Enigma-devel] bug report
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 01:17:21 +0200

hi,

using v0.92 on WinXP I realized a bug and a wrong behaviour

bug:
it-vstrip and it-hstrip only works when the floor is fl-abyss (martin105). On
any other floor the little path is totally ignored (ss14). I can't believe it's
intended that way, I didn't find an existing Oxyd landscape with another
combination, but a strip is a strip and it doesn't matter of what kind the
floor is.

wrong behaviour:
a pushable stone should glide on fl-ice till it drops (abyss or water) or it is
stopped by another obstacle (Per.Oxyd 89, single player)

Sven Siggelkow