[Enigma-devel] MAJOR BUG (Mac Os X v0.91)

From: paul baker
Subject: [Enigma-devel] MAJOR BUG (Mac Os X v0.91)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 18:18:47 -0700 (PDT)

well if this is the wrong place to get this to you, im
sorry, but i cannot seem to register to the forums so
i can post and i cant even post in the guest section.

1st -  I LOVE ENIGMA, played the amiga format of the
old school game.

2nd - OS X v.0.81(?) works GREAT on my g3 with os
10.2.x

3rd - 0.81 works great on my dads iMac G5 w/ 10.4.x

4th - the new .91 for OS X looks and souns great ! the
new looks and levels etc. sound great, BUT (heres the
problems)

. . . . . .

1. - when I change the resolution the game exits.

2. - when i try to pick ANY level from ANY pack, I
cannot play at all. i click on a level to play and the
screen is filled up with LOTS of little "DUMMY"
immages (i belive them to be a game image gone wild)
[red circles with a bar across them that says dummy]
my extra lives have become these images as well. even
more odd, BEHIND the "dummy" images you would expect
to see the level i clicked on, BUT NO, there behind
them you see the level select screen [the one which
has the medal and difaculty buttons, and pictures of
the levels you can pick]

if i hit escape i can see the options, abort level,
restart level etc buttons clearly. and if i click
abort level it returns to the level select screen,
then every thing is clear again.

PRETTY MUCH I CAN NOT PLAY ALL THE AWESOME LEVELS

i belive that this is DEFINATLY NOT my/ or my dads
computer

please help, or get back to me via e-mail

theres a posibility that mac users cannot experiance
this wonderous new version

i know i cant

-
address@hidden>COM