Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma translation spanish

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma translation spanish
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 13:36:31 -0400

Hello!:
I saw your game in my debian, so I installed, as many other, but
I've been playing your funny game for last month, it's good, really, I like it. I'd like to translate into spanish, yes, I know my english is not good enought, but I'm from (Burgos) Spain and spanish is my mother tongue xD.

Well translation is very easy. you do not need to know anything about programming. Download the source and make a copy of 'enigma-0.91/po/enigma.pot' and name it 'es.po'. Fill it out. For an example see 'fr.po'. Once you have have finished filling out the file, you just senbd it to this mailing list and if it looks good it will be included in the next release of Enigma.

If you have any questions at all please ask.
also please note that we currently do not have a way to translate levels. Only the Enigma UI is currently translatable.