[Enigma-devel] [enigma feedback] Thanks!

From: Stefano Mazzei
Subject: [Enigma-devel] [enigma feedback] Thanks!
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 12:53:04 +0200

Hi! I only want to reply to you, because you have ask this in the manual..

I'm a true fan for any kind of puzzle games, and Enigma is what i like.. simple to learn, but hard to finish without have the brain sliced in tiny little pieces (sometimes my head requires a block of ice to return to normality).. What can I say? Big big thanks to YOU and the other peoples of Enigma Team, you've done a great work (in the name of GPL, that means NO PROFIT) ..what a wonderful world will be, a world without money and only fun, isn't it? but come back to
reality.. Another THANKS...

and now, may I suggest you some url you may visit to download some (freeware) puzzle games?
so YOUR brain will get fused, too.. ;)

www.loomsoft.net        (nice platform-puzzle)
www.touchpuf.com      (this is my favorite, with editor)

..i've sent you the mail as you wish.. can you make the same thing for me? so I can know if this
mail has arrived at destination..

and can i ask you a favor? do you know the laser/mirrors puzzle game like Aargon deluxe (Twilight Games) or LaserLight (pixel Painters)? if yes, do you know some game like these that is freeware, and tell me the urls so i can download that? except Chromatron, i've already..
and exist an editor for enigma?

stop, i've wasted your time for too much.. thanks for Enigma and tanks for your future
reply.. (if you have time) i will really appreciate it

oh, a last thing.. sorry for this "Absolutely Bad(tm)" english!!!

big regards from Mazzei Stefano, Isle of Elba, Italy
thanks for all, guys!!!!

Comunica in tempo reale http://messenger.msn.com/beta