[Enigma-devel] convert bmp to png

From: faxmoi la
Subject: [Enigma-devel] convert bmp to png
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 20:13:06 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have seen in the source a script file "data/levels/00makepreviews.sh" which convert screenshot to png file, it refer an executable called "convert"

There is no information from who provide this tools, but I have think it is ImageMagick.

So, I have installed the version 6.0.7-4.6 provided by SuSE 9.2.
and I have constat a big difference, between this 2 following lines
 A.   convert crop 640x416+0+0 -scale 120x78 <source.bmp> <dest.png>
 B.   convert <source.bmp> crop 640x416+0+0 -scale 120x78 <dest.png>

on line A the crop parameter is not take into account of course it isn't what we expected.
The line B produce the result which we expect.

You must be carefull, 'cause in the script 00makepreviews.sh, the line is formated like A.

If somebody has an explenation, it's welcome.

Cheers,

Cherche chien perdu sans collier: vous le retrouverez grâce à MSN! http://search.fr.msn.ch/