[Enigma-devel] 2 Bug in enigma,

From: faxmoi la
Subject: [Enigma-devel] 2 Bug in enigma,
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 15:25:16 +0200

Hello everybody,

I have found two BUG in enigma, maybe one of us can correct it.

OK I have an old version. Enigma 0.81, may be it's allready fix, and I'm running enigma on a SuSE 9.2 distribution.

First BUG: a SIGSEGV signal occure when a "it-magnet" taking fire.
see attachement: fred6.lua

Second BUG: a SIGSEGV signal occure when a "it-blackbomp" reach "st-brake" and "document" together.

see attachement: fred7.lua

It's can be fine if somebody found the problem, I have try to debug with gdb or ddd from a telnet session on another computer, but I can't see where is the problem.

Chears,

Frédéric Blaser

Cherche chien perdu sans collier: vous le retrouverez grâce à MSN! http://search.fr.msn.ch/