Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Debian packages for 0.90rc1 uploaded

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Debian packages for 0.90rc1 uploaded
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 05:13:37 -0800

Hi,
> So did I, even before the release of -rc1.  Did you have to change
> anything specifically for the Debian build?

The usual stuff to use system libraries for lua, zipios. as well as
the old lua api difference between yours and debian lua.

src/Makefile.{am,in}:
+CXXFLAGS = -I/usr/include/lua40 @SDL_CFLAGS@
-DLOCALEDIR=\"$(localedir)\" -I$(top_srcdir)/lib-src

somehow SDL wasn't being found or something like that... Not sure if
this is still needed.

in data/Makefile.{am,in}:
I removed "thumbs" from the SUBDIR value, because the path names in
the thumbs makefile aren't currect for package builds (probably
missing $DESTDIR or so again)

the rest of the diff is mostly autoconf/autogens fault... ;-)

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\