[Enigma-devel] help offer

From: Facundo Setech ss. is.
Subject: [Enigma-devel] help offer
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:34:15 -0300

Hi there people....i`ve recentyl downloaded enigma. I`ve looking for this game (actually peroxyd was the one i was looking for) for several years. i knew about enigma trying a linux distro. I think this is the best puzzle game ever made. I would really like to contribute with you guys. My native tongue is spanish, so i guess i could help you in this translation. Looking forward to hear from you,

Facundo Guevara.