[Enigma-devel] Enigma Debian packages for 0.90rc1 uploaded

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma Debian packages for 0.90rc1 uploaded
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 05:09:22 -0800

Hi,
I just uploaded packages for 0.90rc1 to debian experimental.

A few notes:
file=duffy93   name="Seed Puzzle 2"
Aren't the bombs supposed to explode when you push a stone over them?

Thumbnail generation:
The makefile is using the wrong directory, this fails when building a
package as non-root (it tries to make the installed destination dir, not
the packaging build dir)

Also I do not intend to make this directory world-writeable...
And since privilege escalation to group id "games" is also considered a
security flaw, I'd be happier with enigma not being installed sgid games
by default.

Currently, I've removed the "data/thumbs" dir from the build process.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //\