[Enigma-devel] Memory leak in thumbnail generation, screensaver

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Memory leak in thumbnail generation, screensaver
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 04:06:59 +0100

Hi,
when trying out the new enigma packages (in Debian experimental) I found
two problems:
- enigma doesn't disable my screensaver, so after the timeout
  xscreensaver will pause enigma and fade the screen.
- thumbnail generation (for oxyd levels etc.) has a memory leak - a
  noticeable increase in memory usage occurs, and after about 100 levels
  my memory is completely used up. So I has to restart enigma multiple
  time until I had complete thumbnails. Restarting at the right moment
  made the memory usage go down again.

I believe I'm using patch-77, how do I verify that?
"tla ancestry" only shows me patch-77, no other patch revisions?

I have a couple of par times, too (although I'm not really good),
where should I send them?

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
 A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know. //\