Re: [Enigma-devel] 2 broken levels (duffy30, ant24) in patch-70

From: Ralf Westram
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] 2 broken levels (duffy30, ant24) in patch-70
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:23:22 +0100

>> In meditation-level (Enigma #99, file=ant24), when target-wormhole is
>> covered with pipe-stone and a marble goes to other wormhole and gets
>> there, it is not destroyed but gets stuck under the pipe-stone. If you
>> move the pipe, marble gets freed and can continue. (Marble used to get
>> destroyed.)
> I think this is the right behavior, even if it used to be different.

I've seen that happen with other moving stones: my marble got "stuck"
under the stone and I had to restart or abort.
That happens often with swap-stones (e.g. in "U-swap") or pull-stones,
but IIRC also sometimes with other stones.

When you say "right behavior" you're talking about oxyd compatibility,
aren't you? Is that wormhole specific or sth general?

Common sensed - when I get shattered by a stone, if it moves on top of
me, then I believe it's impossible to exist alive below that stone.
Maybe it's possible, if there is a wormhole, but otherwise..

Anyone else who has been "stone-stucked"?

Ralf

--
Zehn kleine Bäckermeister backten mal ein Brot, den einen haben
sie eingebacken, da war er ziemlich tot.