Re: [Enigma-devel] Hints

From: Ingo Klöcker
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Hints
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 23:19:23 +0100

Hi Sabine,

this is an English mailing list. Therefore I'll reply in English.

On Saturday 13 November 2004 22:15, Sabine Schlaak wrote:
> Hallo Daniel (??? et al)
>
> Habe schon seit der Atari-Ära Qxyd gespielt. Also bedanke ich mich
> recht herzlich für die Kreation eines "Oxyd-Nachfolgers".
> Ich hatte nie irgendwelche Probleme mit der Software, nur mit der
> Lösung einiger Levels.
>
> Die "Hints"  im Manual habe ich nicht gebraucht um die Level zu
> lösen, aber ich verzweifele an folgenden Levels:
> (in der Reihenfolge des Interesses)

While we are discussing levels. Has anyone solved Door Maze (Enigma 2
#36)? I just want to know whether it's really solvable because I'm
almost convinced that it's not possible to solve it.

- --- SPOILER WARNING --- SPOILER WARNING --- SPOILER WARNING ---

> Enigma:     Control Panel (136),

Note the colors of the stones around the control panel. They have a
meaning which is explained somewhere.

> Slinky-Race (125),

This one isn't solvable in Enigma 0.81. In Enigma 0.90 the problem has
been resolved.

> Domain of Mysteries (141)

Listen carefully. If you step on the wrong tile then a door will close.
If you step on the right tile then a door will open.

> Enigma 2:  Alien Glyps (90),

Pay attention to the stones between the different screens. They should
look familiar.

> Unfair (50),

You just have to be faster than the other marble.

> Bank-O-Mat (45)=> bin ich einfach zu langsam ??,

Did you make the money more valuable? BTW, this level seems to be
missing in Enigma 0.90.

> Island of Savety (63).

You have to find out what those darn numbers mean.

Regards,
Ingo