[Enigma-devel] Bugs in enigma--devel--0.90--patch-43

From: Ingo Klöcker
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Bugs in enigma--devel--0.90--patch-43
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:24:35 +0100

Hi,

below is a short list of bugs I noticed in
enigma--devel--0.90--patch-43 (I've also tested enigma-0.90-beta):

- Shift+F3 to restart the level is gone? Why? (in patch-35 it was still
listed on the Help page, but didn't work anymore)

- If a bomb is shot by a laser (e.g. in Enigma 2/Switch-Switch) then
enigma crashes with a segmentation fault. So far I couldn't get a
backtrace because enigma grabs the keyboard, so that I have to kill it
from a console, and then of course gdb can't get a backtrace anymore
because the process was killed.

- The marble already hits the wall on the left and above if it's still
one pixel away from the wall. On the right and below it's okay.

OS is SuSE Linux 9.1.

BTW, Enigma is an awesome game.

Regards,
Ingo