[Enigma-devel] Enigma landscape

From: Malla
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma landscape
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 22:17:14 +0100

Hi everybody,

a few weeks ago I completed my first landscape for Enigma. It would be very nice, if you could add my level in the next version (if it is good enough). I will attach it in this email, so feel free to play it and to drop me a message. Don't expect too much, as I said, it is my first level and I have never done anything like this before.

with best regards
Manuel