Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Arch repository for Enigma

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Arch repository for Enigma
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:05:59 +0200

> This doesn't work for me. I can checkout and build without any problems, but
> I get errors when doing tla update.

Tla expects that you do not build the program in the source directory.
It's a bit of a nuisance, but you get used to it.

Simple create a directory called '+build' or something similar inside
the source directory (the '+' tells tla to ignore this directory), and
run '../configure && make' from inside +build.

To run enigma from the build directory I use the following little script

  ENIGMA=`pwd`/src/enigma
  (cd ../ && $ENIGMA $* )

Great advantage (at least for me): You can have several build
directories at once, for different compilers and compiler flags

For the moment, simply delete all the files tla complains about and run
"tla update" again. Sorry.

Cheers,
Daniel