[Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90 finally drawing closer

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.90 finally drawing closer
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:11:04 +0200

The development version has finally reached a state where there are no
major bugs left (at least none that I know of).  I will try to put
together a new alpha or beta release over the weekend.

Does anyone actually use my arch repository? If so, are there any
important bugs left that I have missed so far?  Please tell me
everything that comes to your mind, so I can put together a large todo
list and go about the remaining problems systematically :-)

Cheers,
Daniel