[Enigma-devel] Editor for Enigma 0.90

From: Zingzoing
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Editor for Enigma 0.90
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:19:59 EDT

Hey guys,

first of all, ENIGMA is the game I've been waiting for since the Oxyds stopped running due to OS change on my system. I even kept an old 386 running just to play it from time to time. I bought every release from good old Meinolf in those days ...

Anyway, as I couldn't find a satifying editor for it (BBE is not bad, though), I decided to write one myself. It took me two weeks of coding (evenings only, got work and two kids) and it's far from being finished.

I'd appreciate it very much if you took a look at it and give me some feedback.

tested with enigma 0.90

BE SURE to edit the .INI first and also be VERY sure to only load levels created from scratch. There is no ant.lua processing, very plain.

I'd also appreciate help with setting up a working GCC environment on my xp-system. I'm new to that. I'd really love to build enigma myself.

greets

H. Eilts