Re: [Enigma-devel] some levels

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] some levels
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 04:49:44 +0200

On 08 May 2004, Jon Sneyers wrote:

> > Sweet Jesus, was that thing there before? It's hard to imagine I
> > played that level for quite some time without noticing it. Then
> > again, it's possible that Enigma's chameleon stones were broken just
> > when I tried your levels.

Oh, by the way, that "Impossible?" level doesn't really play very well
with the latest Enigma versions: The walkers that run along the wall
always get stuck when they run into the group of walkers bouncing from
the impulse stones.

> hehe... any luck with the other levels you didn't finish yet?

"Block its way" wasn't much of a problem once I realized the level
wasn't as big and complex as I suspected. Pretty nice, actually. And
"Big Adventures" - sorry, I didn't find the patience and motivation to
complete it yet. I'm not very fond of levels that make me replay trivial
parts over and over again whenever I mess something up. And there's lots
of trivial parts and lots of ways to mess things up in that level. The
narrow path through the impulse stones always broke my neck whenever I
managed to get that far.

> > Normal. Just did it again, twice. There are lots of levels in Enigma
> > that require far more skills.
>
> hehe, I can't seem to do it though, but I don't have trouble finishing
> the spiral race... weird how mouse skills differ :)

Is there some special bit that you can't finish or is it just the
overall amount of traps that make you fail sooner or later?

        Cheers,
            Ingo