Re: [Enigma-devel] gettext support in CVS

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] gettext support in CVS
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 00:17:44 +0200

On 20 Apr 2004, Daniel Heck wrote:

> see subject; please update your CVS copy with "cvs -d" to get the new
> directories.  It works on my machine; please tell me if you have any
> problems.

Doesn't compile on my system. Actually it doesn't even configure:

Last few lines of ./configure:

config.status: creating tools/Makefile
config.status: creating etc/enigma.spec
config.status: creating etc/mingw32-dist.sh
config.status: creating etc/enigma.nsi
config.status: creating intl/Makefile
config.status: creating po/Makefile.in
config.status: error: cannot find input file: po/Makefile.in.in

I'm not an automake guru, but shouldn't there be a po/Makefile.am when
the po directory is listed in the SUBDIRS line of the toplevel
Makefile.am?

        Cheers,
            Ingo