[Enigma-devel] download from personal web page is not working

From: Jan Webber
Subject: [Enigma-devel] download from personal web page is not working
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:23:29 -0800

After asking for the Mac OSX download from Daniel's personal web page, I got a text file that was largely Greek characters, and not at all useful. Please let me know, if possible, when I can get Enigma; I have a copy of Oxyd which I dearly love, but it is unplayable on my new Mac.

Thank you for your efforts in keeping these games available.

Jan Webber