Re: [Enigma-devel] New BBE-Version

From: g_freiherz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New BBE-Version
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 05:26:51 +0200

I had several more crashes of BBE while trying to navigate through
deep paths in the Save/Open File dialog.

I created another very simple level, activated ANT.LUA support and
saved the level. It was not playable in enigma since the marble
spawned on a tile without a floor and could not be moved. In the
resulting lua file I found these two lines:

cells["#"]=cell{parent={{file_oxyd,"a"}}}
cells["$"]=cell{actor={"ac-blackball",{player=0}}}

Shouldn't it rather be:

cells["#"]=cell{parent={file_oxyd,"a"}}
cells["$"]=cell{parent=cells[" "], actor={"ac-blackball",{player=0}}}

or something to that effect? Anyway, BBE seems to be far from perfect
but already a big timesaver for level designers. Keep up the good
work.

Peter