Re: [Enigma-devel] New BBE-Version

From: g_freiherz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] New BBE-Version
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 04:33:34 +0200

> I relased the 0.70 beta on BlackBallEd, level editor for enigma.

I have a problem with the 0.70 on Win2k. I installed and ran BBE, made
one simple level, saved it successfully, tried to load some levels
included in Enigma (without success) and exited the program.

After restarting BBE, pressing the button "Save" resulted in immediate
termination of the program without any message. Since then I was
unable to make the save function work again. I deleted the registry
entries from ComDlg OpenSave lists (aka "Recent documents") but that
did not help. Any ideas?

/Peter/