[Enigma-devel] OT: Shocker Mad Martin´s Reven ge

From: MetalSnake
Subject: [Enigma-devel] OT: Shocker Mad Martin´s Reven ge
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:49:17 +0200

HI, I know it´s off topic but anyway, does anybody know the game "Shocker: Mad Martin´s Revenge"? It was an Atari ST game from Martin Hintzen and Jürgen Verwohlt, it was released around 1992. You needed a Book to play it (like in the Oxyd games) I still have the book but I can´t find the game :( So please can anybody help me with this one?

Greetings Christian