[Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 Win32 build (mingw)

From: Tacvek
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.8 Win32 build (mingw)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:42:28 -0400

I have built Enigma 0.8 using MinGW. It works, but may have some bugs.
I can create a windows style intaller using InnoSetup which is distributed
under a very open GPL-compatable licence.

I copied the needed files into the directory created by a standard enigma
7.0 win32 installer, careful to remove all the old data files, and careful
to avoid coping files that are used by the build system like makefiles.

For the documentation:
 * 'enigma-ref.html', 'functions.html', and 'functions.css' are in the root
directory.
 * The 0.7 versions of the text files are still in the root dir. (Please
send an updated copy of them.)
 * The manual is in a dir named 'manual'
 * The "./data/sound/README' file has been renamed 'readme.txt' and
converted to widows style line endings.

If anybody would like me to create an installer, would like me to move one
of the new documenation files, and/or has any questions/comments please
reply. (CCing me in the reply will ensure a quick response.)