[Enigma-devel] Preparing for Enigma 0.80

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Preparing for Enigma 0.80
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 17:12:46 +0200

As most of you will agree, a new release of Enigma is long overdue.
There are so many improvements over the old version that we should not
wait that much longer.  Here is a short list of tasks that (I think)
remain to be done:

- Fix memory leaks (there sure are some new ones)
- Finish user manual
- Clean up level menu
- Make at least 90% of all Oxyd levels work
- Fix rubber band drawing
- Support for real level packs
- Finally apply Johannes' OS X patches...

Did I miss something important?  Any other wishes or suggestions?

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Heck