Re: [Enigma-devel] Preparing for Enigma 0.80

From: Petr Machata
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Preparing for Enigma 0.80
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 23:18:38 +0200

I found a class named LuaState, and another similar one called
>>UserValue. Neither of them is used in real code.
What are they good for?

The unused classes in lua.cc are
everything that became of my plans to build a C++ wrapper for Lua.
Obviously I didn't get very far, and tolua is too good to justify more
work on something like this...

Then I'm going to remove them. They will be in repository should anyone want to use them anyhow.

Daniel

Petr