Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS 9?

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS 9?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:48:12 +0100

Hi Kim,

> Any chance you are considering a version of Enigma for MAC OS 9.0?

We'd really love to port Enigma to MacOS 9, but there is currently no
way we could do this.  Only one of us uses OS X, the remaining
developers are either Windows or Linux users.

> I know you probably have better things to do with your time. I was
> just hoping that enough OS 9 users may have made the same request...

We've had quite a few requests for a OS 9 version.  Oxyd seems to have
been very popular on Macs.  I'm optimistic that we will finally find
someone to help us with an OS 9 version, but we are unfortunately
dependent one someone with programming experience to step forward and
help us with the task.

Sorry,
Daniel

--