[Enigma-devel] Mac OS 9?

From: Kim's sympatico account
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS 9?
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:23:44 -0500

Hello,

Any chance you are considering a version of Enigma for MAC OS 9.0?

My Mac is a production mac - too many conflicts with OS X, and it will be
some time before I switch from OS 9.

I know you probably have better things to do with your time. I was just
hoping that enough OS 9 users may have made the same request...

If you ever do create a version for OS 9, please let me know.

Thanks,
address@hidden