[Enigma-devel] Level problems

From: Holger Leskien
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Level problems
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 19:13:09 +0100

Hi!

I think I've found some errors in Enigma (0.70beta) levels:

- "Floppy Swapping" Can anybody solve this level? I think there is a
  hidden plate which doesn't open the door. There is a sound of a plate
  but no tile.
- "It's Magic" If the switch is off (default) the laser is on?
  Strange...

This game is very good piece of work. Thank you all!

Holger

--
I think computer viruses should count as life ... I think it says something
about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is