Re: [Enigma-devel] add some enigma feel to your X11 :)

From: Marcio Luis Teixeira
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] add some enigma feel to your X11 :)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:59:14 -0700

On Sunday 15 December 2002 02:44 pm, Andrzej Szombierski wrote:
> It's a little bit offtopic but...
>
> I've written a little program that makes the mouse pointer in X11 behave
> like the ball in enigma :) Just like in per.oxyd starting screen (don't
> know if the other oxyd-games had the same "feature").
>
> source code attached, have fun :)

Ha! This is great. A long time ago back in a university lab where I had
worked, a friend of mine had done something similar. It would sweep the mouse
around in a spiral of ever increasing radius.

We used to have fun playing with people's minds by setting our DISPLAY
variables to their Xterminals and running the program remotely. Too bad that
most Linux distros now a days come with remote X connections disabled :(

Marcio Luis Teixeira