Re: [Enigma-devel] Two bugs

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Two bugs
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:33:48 +0200

Whoops, Cc to the list was missing. Sorry.

----- Forwarded message from Ingo van Lil <address@hidden> -----

From: Ingo van Lil <address@hidden>
To: Martin Hawlisch <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:25:55 +0200

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 03:37:51PM +0200, Martin Hawlisch wrote:

> > aclocal: configure.in: 25: macro `AM_PATH_SDL' not found in library
>
> This looks like you don't have the development files of SDL installed.

Of course I have. How could I have compiled the official Enigma release
without? aclocal just didn't find them.

> How did you install SDL?

Compiled it from the source tarball. Anyway, I got it working now: I
edited autogen.sh and replaced "aclocal" by
"aclocal -I /usr/local/share/aclocal". After that, Enigma compiled
without further problems.

        Cheers,
            Ingo

----- End forwarded message -----