Re: [Enigma-devel] Two bugs

From: Ingo van Lil
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Two bugs
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:28:36 +0200

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 02:40:43PM +0200, Martin Hawlisch wrote:

> > 1. In Level #50 (Flood Gates), the flooding stops if you press ESC and
> >    chose "Resume Game". After doing so you can risklessly operate the
> >    lower switch. Doesn't always happen, but it's reproducable.
>
> This was fixed about a week ago in CVS.

OK, I'll check any future bug reports against the latest CVS. That is,
if I manage to get it compiled. I checked out the source tree from the
CVS server, ran autogen.sh, configure and make. Unfortunately, make
complained about "Makefile:272: *** missing separator.  Stop." The
criticized lines indeed look very strange to my amateurish eyes:

distclean-compile:
        -rm -f *.tab.c

@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden/$(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@
@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden/$(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@
@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden/$(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@
[15 more similar lines]
@AMDEP_TRUE@@am__include@ @address@hidden/$(DEPDIR)/address@hidden@

Is this a problem with Automake 1.6? ./autogen.sh tells me that
aclocal.m4 belongs to an older version of Automake and that I should
recreate it. But if I run aclocal, it says:

aclocal: configure.in: 25: macro `AM_PATH_SDL' not found in library

Any hints?

        Cheers,
            Ingo