Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac port

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Mac port
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:08:14 +0200

Am Freitag, 16.08.02 um 11:15 Uhr schrieb Daniel Heck:

Johannes Fortmann <address@hidden> wrote:

When moving the marble, the cursor (although hidden) is also moved.
This means that after moving in one direction for some time, the
cursor is at the edge of the screen and the marble gets stuck. It is
possible to continue moving by switching to the menu, moveing the
cursor away from the edge, and exiting the menu.

Does the appended patch solve the problem? It "grabs" the mouse while
playing, but releases it when entering the menu.  It works fine on
Linux.

Other than that, it works perfectly.

Great! I've already had someone asking about a Mac version of Enigma.
Could you build a package as soon as it works?

Sorry, it doesn't. But it should work: in the BUGS file, there's not written "continous motion doesn't work" (like for BeOS), but "continous motion not as smooth as it could be". Perhaps you could ask at the SDL mailing list (since you know the code better). If you aren't subscribed, mail me back.

As soon as this is resolved, the package is underway :-)