Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.50 Release candidate

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.50 Release candidate
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:56:16 +0200

> I'v got only one complaint:
> - Mousewheel scrolling is broken

Only in the CVS version.  I think the released tarball worked allright.

> Another problem is probably caused by my mingw32 setup:
> - Sometimes my Windows build shows up as a little borderless window
> with a size of approx. 7*25 pixels. No errors are displayed on the
> console. Strange.

This is really strange.  Maybe it's a bug in SDL?

> - The sound is delayed about half a second.

I'm glad you mentioned this.  This is the same problem that plagued
early Win32 releases of v0.40. It's fixed now (for good, hopefully).

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden
Bergheimerstr. 137