Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.50 Release candidate

From: Martin Hawlisch
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.50 Release candidate
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 12:04:38 +0200 (MEST)

Daniel Heck <address@hidden> wrote:
> Enigma 0.50 is nearing completion.  I just uploaded the first release
> candidate to
>
> http://freesoftware.fsf.org/download/enigma/
>
> Please give it a try.  If there are no major complaints, I will release
> the "real thing" in the next few days, probably tomorrow.

I'v got only one complaint:
- Mousewheel scrolling is broken

No other show-stoppers (on linux).

Another problem is probably caused by my mingw32 setup:
- Sometimes my Windows build shows up as a little borderless window  with a
size of approx. 7*25 pixels. No errors are displayed on the console. Strange.
- The sound is delayed about half a second.

--
Cheers, Martin.

http://www.hawlisch.de

http://www.gmx.net