[Enigma-devel] CVS update

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: [Enigma-devel] CVS update
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 23:02:14 +0200

I just made a major update to the cvs repository.  The biggest highlight
is the new menu system that can (finally) be navigated with the mouse.
Keyboard navigation is currently missing but is planned. I hope you like
it.

I also included Siegfried's keys and key switches and his two new
door types.

In addition, there's a new Win32 release that fixes the reported sound
errors. Test it and tell your friends if it works :-)  (A patch for
everyone who wants to cross-compile Enigma himself will follow shortly.)

http://savannah.gnu.org/download/enigma/enigma-w32-0.40a.zip

That's it for now.
Daniel

PS: Nat, the current CVS includes a Lua function that returns the
current timer value: enigma.GetTicks().

PPS: Regarding the chat on sunday: I probably won't be at home over the
weekend, so you will have to do without me.

--
Daniel Heck                             address@hidden
Bergheimerstr. 137