emms-help

regards display of the mpv window while using as default player

From: Aleksas Tunikas
Subject: regards display of the mpv window while using as default player
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 01:38:54 +0300

The topic I was asking help about turned out that I either forgot or
didn't put the --no-config flag in emms-payers-mpv-parameters that way
the default config file has some kind of option that activated the gui
window regardless of other default flags. The aforementioned no config
option solved the problems completely. In case anyone will be ever
facing the same problem. G'day
--
Aleksas Tunikas
http://www.schopenhauer.fm