emacsconf-org

Re: Reviewing the EmacsConf 2020 submissions we received so far

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: Re: Reviewing the EmacsConf 2020 submissions we received so far
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 22:46:18 -0400

Hi Sacha, all,

Sacha Chua writes:

> I like all four proposals assigned to me, and have categorized them into
> user/dev tracks as follows:
>
> - User
>   - 10m - Trivial Emacs Kits - nice beginner talk
>   - standard or extended - Building reproducible Emacs - more advanced
> configuration
> - Dev
>   - 10m - Traverse complex JSON structures with live feedback - good for
> coders
>   - 30m - Object Oriented Code in the Gnus Newsreader - deep dive into
> complex elisp

Great, and thanks Sacha; I will add those to the corresponding section
when adding the Org file (which will likely be tomorrow).

I have some exciting news: in a rather unexpected but welcome turn of
events, we received 11 more (!) submissions since my email last night!
I will send each of you 2 or 3 more submissions in a bit, and will add
the new submissions to the Org file I'm making.  It's starting to look
like adding that second day of conference this year was a good idea. :-)