emacs-wiki-discuss

[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Documentation

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Documentation
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:44:01 +0800

"Paul Lussier" <address@hidden> writes:

> So, if you don't publish it, there's no need for emacs-wiki mode to
> be used with planner?

You still need it for link highlighting and that sort of thing. Life
is easier with emacs-wiki around--I don't have to rewrite fontlocking
or [[extendedlink][support]]. =)

> Ahh, okay, I thought there was some presumed expectation to be
> interconnecting planner files with emacs-wiki files.

Planner files are secretly emacs-wiki files with a bit more syntax
and a lot of functions that make it easier to use it as a planner.

> abandoned many a potentially useful lisp-snippet because I can't
> easily get them to work, and don't know lisp well enough to debug
> them.  Had it not been for Sacha helping me debug my .emacs last

Ooooh, send them to me. I like untangling other people's code. <laugh>

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun