emacs-tangents

Re: Leaving Freenode behind

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Leaving Freenode behind
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 08:28:56 +0300

* Christopher Dimech <dimech@gmx.com> [2021-06-23 00:10]:
> > How do you mean: free software will not spread? It runs now the
> > majority of Internet, people pay for VPS-es, it is just everywhere,
> > well spread.
>
> Because the non-profit obsession is basically a dislike of those who are
> successful.

I cannot agree as I worked in many non-profits. It is not about
disliking others rather the difference in motivation. I never have
seen anybody in a non-profit disliking people or members who are
owners of a company with profit. In fact, those businessman were
respected for their deeds.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns