emacs-tangents

Emacs User Survey 2020 Results

From: Adrien Brochard
Subject: Emacs User Survey 2020 Results
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 11:40:14 -0500

Hi everyone,

After a week of reading every submission, cleaning up the data, and
leaning matplotlib, I finally have enough confidence to publish the
results of the Emacs User Survey 2020.

https://emacssurvey.org/2020/

I want to thank everyone who responded, commented, and shared it!
There's over 7300 responses and it's really thanks to this amazing
community.

There is still a lot to do, the data could always be analyzed
differently, the website could be nicer, etc, but the responses have
been so overwhelmingly positive that I just have to publish without more
delay. If you have feedback or feel like contributing, all source and
data are public.

Thank you again!

Adrien Brochard